CMT Awards – Seat Filler Information
Wed, June 6 * Bridgestone Arena * Live! CMT, 7-9:30p cst
Doors close at 7p
· Sunday, June 3rd 2pm – 6pm or until exhausted
· Monday, June 4th 10am – 2pm or until exhausted
· Tuesday, June 5th 3pm – 7pm or until exhausted
· Wednesday, June 6th 9am – 1pm or until exhausted
We will be handing out wristbands during the times indicated above until the daily allotment is gone. You may obtain your wristband at Red Rooster, 1530 Demonbreun. Please bring your photo ID. You must be present to obtain your wristband. You cannot obtain wristbands for friends or family so please do not ask. Free parking is across the street from the wristbanding venue or behind Off Broadway Shoes. Those with NO “bag or purse” of any type will be wristbanded first- look for the signs to line up correctly! This is practice for show day, where similar lines will be formed on 6th Ave. Look for the correct line!
There will be only 2 groups wristbanded at this time:
· Mosh: Standing, floor view. You will stand the entire show. (Must be at least 18 years old)
· Bowl: Seated, filling empty house seats right at show time. You must relocate to another seat if ticket holder arrives. (Must be at least 15 years old)
[This wristband does NOT allow access to the floor.]
Be prepared to choose a group. Once on, wristbands cannot be altered, exchanged, or replaced.
**Note: When “mosh” reaches floor capacity per the fire marshal, remaining “mosh” will convert to “bowl.”
Where to Go on Show Day:
Look for your group’s sign on the 6th Ave sidewalk of Bridgestone Arena.
There is no advantage to lining up much earlier than listed below:
· “Mosh” wristbands report by 5:00p to line closest to the streetside of 6th Ave
· “Bowl” wristbands report by 6:00p to line closest to the Broadway end of 6th Ave
Where to Park:
On Wednesday, June 6th, self-park or take taxi. There is NO available parking near the Bridgestone Arena on show day. Please allow the time to park and walk up to find your line, just as you would for any other game or concert in downtown area.
What to Wear & What to Bring:
Wear comfortable, hip, country concert attire. AVOID red or white shirts, any logos or brand names, sequins or anything that reflects the light. No low-cut, sheer or sleeveless tops, and no shorts or mini-skirts. Comfortable shoes will help you have a fun time- they won’t show on tv.
NOTE: There will be a strict security check upon entering the building through “BAG” & “NO BAG” doors. Those with no bag to check enter the building more quickly.
Thx for being flexible & patient- Plan well for a long, hot day- drink plenty of water!!!
Suzzane Skinner, Audience Manager
Meg Logan & Zach Roberts, Audience Coordinators
Doak Turner, Audience Off-site Coordinator
**While at Red Rooster, look for free show performance taping info- Tuesday on Bridgestone Plaza!**